key

Each blog will have a letter before it to show what type of blog it is.
P = Personal, E= Eve,
M= Minecraft, B= Band

Sunday 10 July 2011

So First post aye?

so yea this is my first post on this thing, don't really know what to put or stuff like that, so just gonna do the basics of what this thing is gonna entail. Also i have decided that I'm not gonna think much about how I'm writing stuff on here and just go for it, so it might not even make sense but oh well :P

This "blog" is gonna be just somewhere that i write up what I've done recently and interests.

As this is the first post i feel i have a need to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Chris Neagle, I'm 21 and come from Rushden (England).
Main things i like doing is playing games such as EVE online, minecraft and Halo are just a few.
Also i am part of a band called "88 Miles Per Hour" in which i sing and play bass.

i intend to put some personal blogs up here, of like what i got up to that day, or reviews of how gigs went etc also put some blogs up about what I'm doing in EVE etc. so this will be a very mixed blog

No comments:

Post a Comment