key

Each blog will have a letter before it to show what type of blog it is.
P = Personal, E= Eve,
M= Minecraft, B= Band

Monday 11 July 2011

E: the big 1,0

well more than just one 0, more like alot of zeros. so as of today i have finaly reached 1bill isk again. been along time since i managed to have that much isk just cause i never realy fancyied ratting to gain that much.
however being at home and away from sarah (my gf) has given me lots of time to tiddle my thumbs or rat, so the better choice was ratting.
the question is how to spend this well gotten isk, i could buy a black ops to go do some cloaky fag work in provi with the corpies, or do i buy alot (well not a lot) of t2 t1 frigs and cruisers,
im thinking i would like to buy a spare sleipner and maybe replace the claymore, although its not that great of a ship tbh. would also like to replace my lost raiper and vaga but still unsure yet as to what i should get.

with zama getting back in a few days he's gonna be wanting to catch up to me isk wise with him only being on like 300 mill. i should probably help him but i like my isk :P and i did earn him over 100mill myself this past week or so, so he cant realy complain as such.

Also what helped me get all this isk is my tengu which i finaly got down to 0.0 after quite awhile. im sad that it cant tank angel sanctems but had no problem with the guristas ones, so now im stuck doing havens, which is ok i suppose i mean, havens have a alright chance to escal and have had 2 factions spawns in them so far so not all bad.

anyway thats the end of my first eve update, next time summit happens ill update this  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment